Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Caution: No Scratched Allowed!

Everyday we get up and move to live. Though I can't force myself to wake up early as I wish, I see to it that I can catch up to those persons who woke up before me and share a pie in the day's activities. I'm sure I won't go home empty handed, with experiences and fun before I finally close the day. As other people would brag to the rest of the world what have they done for a particular day or for the rest of their lives, I bother not to. It's no sense to tell them to everyone. I don't even care on what's happening unto the lives of others, no matter how they're doing with theirs; so why enumerate mine. I respect territorial, or should I say, personal jurisdiction.


When we get out from our respective homes, we meet people. Crossing the bridges (I actually mean the overpass) we bump various personalities - even the natives, those are begging for alms, whose ancestors were presumably sold the whole island for those pieces of jewelry – which now considered as the great myth of this part of the world for lack of concrete evidence. Before I forget, wandering on streets makes us get some unexpected acquaintances; and before you can finally get back from your senses, you're already caught for 'jaywalking'.

We always have this in mind that we should not judge people base on how we see, as we meet them, but I guess their actions that we repeatedly observe to these persons, on what they have been doing, can lead us to some conclusions. We do meet people not only because we want to meet them. More often we meet personalities that we wish we haven't met them along the pathways of human life, but we can do nothing about that.

There were also times that we can see individuals fighting to survive out of the life's challenges. However there are those who uses different ways just to be leveled with others in surviving these challenges. It's not actually on being proud that you have survived the war, but on how you saved your-life out of that war.

We want to meet people. We respect them, We continue to respect them if they deserve to be respected.

We meet people. We respect them. We don't want to meet them again (various reasons need to be supplied here).

Next time you meet people, whoever they are, wherever you may be, by the time somebody asks questions or post challenges before you, never think to survive and give them scratch answers (or at least do not ask for a scratched[used] paper).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons